- You can now change your avatar to celebrate three new pieces of programming on Disney+:
- Natasha Romanoff – Marvel’s Black Widow is now streaming with Premier Access and you can change your image to the titular hero.
- Luca – Pixar’s Luca is streaming on Disney+ now and you can choose from the title character, Alberto and Guilia to show your love of the new film.
- Shark – We are in the middle of National Geographic’s SharkFest, with several new specials available on Disney+ and you can make your avatar a great white shark.
- These new avatars join a collection of dozens of different images Disney+ can choose from in various categories like Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, National Geographic and many more.
About Black Widow:
- “Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger.”
- Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow, Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour portrays Alexei/The Red Guardian, and Rachel Weisz is Melina.
- The feature film is directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige.
- You can check out Ben’s review of Marvel’s Black Widow here.
- “Set in a seaside town on the Italian Riviera, Disney and Pixar’s Luca is a coming-of-age story about a young boy experiencing an unforgettable summer. Luca shares his amazing adventures with his friend Alberto, but their fun is threatened by a deeply held secret: They’re sea monsters from a world below the water’s surface.”
- Check out Alex’s review fo the latest Pixar film here.
- SharkFest is back and bigger than ever this year starting July 5 and spanning multiple networks.
- This year, the event will last six weeks with series and specials airing on National Geographic, Nat Geo WILD, and Nat Geo Mundo. Select series and specials will be available post-premiere on Disney XD and Disney+.
- Disney+ will start post-premiere programming on July 9 and continue with the original documentary Playing with Sharks premiering on July 23.
- Disney XD will see 12-hours of programming beginning July 10 with premieres every Saturday and Sunday through July 25. The original series Eyewitness Shark: Fin Frenzy will debut on July 11.
- Hulu will also get the previous six seasons of When Sharks Attack available throughout SharkFest.