Square Enix has announced that the long awaited “Black Panther – War for Wakanda” expansion to their Marvel’s Avengers game will finally debut on August 17.
- “Black Panther – War for Wakanda” will launch on August 17th as a free update to all owners of the core game.
- In addition to the expansion debuting on August 17, The Marvel's Avengers: WAR TABLE for WAKANDA will premiere the day before, on August 16, giving players a look at the new expansion.
- Players who are excited about the new expansion should keep an eye on the Square Enix social channels leading up to the War Table for looks at gameplay.
The “War for Wakanda” expansion pack includes:
- Black Panther as a playable hero
- New hero outfits
- Power level cap increase
- New villains, including Klaw
- New Klaw Faction enemies
- New story
- New Wakandan Jungle Biome
- New outpost
More on Marvel’s Avengers:
- Marvel’s Avengers is a third-person, action-adventure game that combines an original, cinematic story with single-player and cooperative gameplay.
- Assemble into a team of up to four players online, master abilities, customize a roster of Heroes, and defend the Earth from escalating threats.
- You can buy Marvel’s Avengers now on Amazon, and check out Mack’s review of the game.