- Deadline has reported that Kerry Kennedy has been promoted, now responsible for negotiations for the development and production of pilots, series, and specials for ABC Entertainment and Walt Disney Television.
- Kennedy helped with the launch of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, bringing American Idol back to the network, and packaging deals for The Disney Family Singalong series that premiered last year.
- Kennedy had joined ABC in 2002 as a program attorney and had since held various titles at the network.
More Disney News:
- D23 has announced new and returning cast for Disney Theatrical Productions’ The Lion King and Aladdin on Broadway along with cast for touring productions.
- Disneyland Paris and Ecovidrio have announced a collaboration on a campaign to raise awareness on glass recycling, “Dreams matter more than ever… so does glass recycling.”
- ESPN has announced that Holly Rowe will be joining the ABC Saturday Night Football commentator team this fall serving as a sideline reporter as well as offering play-by-play commentary.