Marvel’s Avengers, the game released by Square Enix last year, has seen a lot of updates and additional content since its launch. Now, gamers can get even more content with Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame Edition.
- Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame Edition launched yesterday (August 17) and is currently available digitally only for $59.99.
- Those who already own the game can also purchase the additional content featured in this new version for $20.
- Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame Edition includes the base game, all Heroes and eight fan-favorite outfits, including two that were inspired by Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame.
- Those new costumes include:
Black Widow – Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame Outfit
- This is Natasha Romanoff’s final look in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame before she meets her fate on Vormir. The outfit includes her back-mounted tasers, which makes her silhouette in this outfit unique from that of her other outfits.
Hawkeye – Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame Outfit
- This is meant to be Hawkeye’s redemption outfit. This is Hawkeye coming back to who he is after spending five years in a very dark place. While he still wears the colors of his Ronin outfit, this outfit shows him re-emerging as himself again.
Iron Man – Bleeding Edge Outfit
- The Bleeding Edge Outfit is based on the design of Iron Man’s post-Civil War Stark Resilient Armor, which was a look originally created by Salvador Larroca. Its main signature is the mini repulsor reactors that are sprinkled throughout the design.
Hulk – Gladiator Outfit
- In “Planet Hulk” – one of the Hulk’s most popular series – the big green guy inadvertently becomes the champion of a gladiatorial society on the planet Sakaar. The story was later loosely adapted in Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok.
Captain America – Ultimate Patriot Outfit
- Ultimate Patriot is an outfit inspired by Cap’s look in the Marvel NOW run – a series that starts with him trapped in an upside-down territory called Dimension Z. This is one of Cap’s more tactically inspired suits.
Young Thor Outfit
- This outfit is based on Thor’s look in the “Thor: Son of Asgard” series, which recounts Thor’s early adventures with Sif and Baldur and his quest to become worthy enough to lift Mjolnir.
Ms. Marvel – Advanced Outfit
- This outfit is a Crystal-original design that creates a next-level, bespoke look for the protector of Jersey City… and the world.
Kate Bishop – Hawkingbird Outfit
- This is an outfit Kate made ad hoc, assembled with tools from both Hawkeye and Mockingbird thrown over the destroyed bridesmaid dress she wore for her sister’s wedding.
Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame Edition will be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Stadia, and PC for digital download only.
More on Marvel’s Avengers:
- Marvel’s Avengers is a third-person, action-adventure game that combines an original, cinematic story with single-player and cooperative gameplay.
- Assemble into a team of up to four players online, master abilities, customize a roster of Heroes, and defend the Earth from escalating threats.
- You can buy Marvel’s Avengers now on Amazon, and check out Mack’s review of the game.