In the latest episode of What’s Up, Disney+, Grammy Award-winning artist Billie Eilish discusses her new concert experience, Happier Than Ever: A Love Latter to Los Angeles, coming to the streamer.
- Eilish discusses her love for the city of Los Angeles, the inspirations for the animation and more.
- Jenny and Andre then take a look at what’s new on or coming to Disney+, including:
- Next, the cast of Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. take a medical pop quiz and discuss what we can expect to see in the new show.
- Finally, they are joined by Bob Peterson, writer, director and voice for Dug Days, who talks about the new series of shorts now streaming on Disney+.
- You can watch the full episode of What’s Up, Disney+ here:
About Happier Than Ever: A Love Latter to Los Angeles:
- The film features an intimate performance of every song in the album's sequential order – for the first and only time – from the stage of the legendary Hollywood Bowl.
- Directed by Robert Rodriguez and by Oscar-winner Patrick Osborne the special will also include animated elements, taking viewers on a dreamlike journey through Billie’s hometown of Los Angeles and its most iconic backdrops.
- Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles features Billie’s brother Finneas, the Los Angeles Children's Chorus, the Los Angeles Philharmonic conducted by Music & Artistic Director Gustavo Dudamel, and world renowned Brazilian guitarist, Romero Lubambo, with Orchestra Arrangements by David Campbell.
- When it debuts on September 3, subscribers will have the opportunity to enjoy Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles in both Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos immersive audio.
- When experienced in Dolby, fans will be transported to the Hollywood Bowl, allowing them to feel a deeper connection to this cinematic concert as if they were on stage watching the performance live.
- Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles starts streaming Friday, September 3 exclusively on Disney+.