GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of September 6th-10th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation. This Friday will feature a special edition of GMA3 as they commemorate the 20th anniversary of September 11, 2001.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of September 6th-10th:
- Monday, September 6 – Pre-Taped
- Dr. C. Nicole Mason (President and CEO of Institute for Women’s Policy Research)
- Dr. Wendy Suzuki (Good Anxiety)
- Allie Casazza (Declutter Like a Mother)
- Siddiq Saunderson (Wu-Tang: An American Saga)
- Tuesday, September 7
- Brian Benjamin (Lieutenant Governor of New York)
- Shannan Monson (Leadership expert)
- Kofi Siriboe (Queen Sugar)
- Dowdell family remembers FDNY Lt. Kevin Dowdell
- Wednesday, September 8
- Joseph Pfeifer (Retired FDNY Chief and Author)
- Rick Ross (The Perfect Day to Boss Up)
- Oscar De La Hoya (Olympic Gold Medalist; World Champion Boxer)
- Thursday, September 9
- Cooking with Kelli Ferrell (Nana’s Chicken-N-Waffles)
- Remy Ma (My True Crime Story)
- Story of two strangers who met trying to escape the towers on 9/11 and became friends for life
- Friday, September 10 – Special Edition of GMA3
- Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes anchor from Ground Zero
- John Feal (FealGood Foundation President)
- 14 active and retired firefighters who rode for 40 days across the country with the goal of raising money in honor of the anniversary
- Rev. Chris Keenan (Former FDNY Chaplain)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.
Monday, September 6—
Tuesday, September 7 –
Wednesday, September 8—
Thursday, September 9 –
Friday, September 10—