The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin revealed the menu items for the 2021 Food & Wine Classic on Friday, October 29 and Saturday, October 30.
- The popular Food & Wine Classic is coming back this fall to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort and the menu has been revealed.
- New dishes include grilled mahi mahi, bourbon apples, and ham & cheese croquetas.
- Some of the menu options do change from Friday to Saturday, so make sure to take a look below and find which day will have the items you’ll want to try.
- The event will feature live music, over 20 food stations, 100 beverage stations, and themed areas with unlimited food tastings from the resort’s culinary team along with wine and beer.
- Dates: Friday, October 29 and Saturday, October 30.
- Time: 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm each day.
- Tickets: $165 per person (plus service fee).
- Overnight Packages: Start at $580 and include two (2) tickets to the event.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Menu Items
Shula’s Steak House
- (Friday & Saturday) Roasted Linz Heritage Black Angus Beef Tenderloin – Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Carrots, Hollandaise Sauce
Smokin' D's BBQ
- (Friday) Hand Crafted Smoked Pork Belly – Apple Butter-Bourbon Barbeque Sauce, Buttered Grits, Shaved Radish, Roasted Chestnut Puree
- (Saturday) Black Pepper Smoked Beef Brisket – Braised Greens, White Corn Spoon Bread, Caramelized Brussels Sprouts, Smoked Tomato Barbeque Sauce
Todd English’s bluezoo
- (Friday & Saturday) Todd English’s Seasonal Favorites
Il Mulino New York Trattoria
- (Friday) Brandade Black Pepper Agnolotti – Wilted Sweet Onion, Eggplant, Tomato Petals, Crispy Pancetta, Nduja Vinaigrette
- (Saturday) House Made Ricotta Cheese & Herb Ravioli – Carrot Marmellata, Toasted Almond-Raisin, Celery, Radish, Pea Shoot, Mint Oil
- (Friday) Kimonos Roll – Ahi Tuna, Yellowtail, Sustainable Salmon, Wasabi Mayonnaise
- (Saturday) Dragon Roll – Crispy Shrimp, Yellowfin Tuna, Hass Avocado, Kewpie Mayonnaise
- (Friday) Tacos Al Pastor – Spit Roasted Marinated Pork Shoulder, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Toasted Flour Tortilla
- (Saturday) Croquetas – Fried Smoked Ham & Cheese Dumpling, Cilantro Crema
Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- (Friday) Tonnarelli Alle Vongole – House Made Tonnarelli Pasta with Baby Clams, Roasted Tomato Sauce, Calabrian Chile, Guanciale
- (Saturday) Grilled Mahi Mahi – Tuscan Kale, Toasted Fregola Sarda, Spanish Caper Sauce
Cabana Bar and Beach Club
- (Friday) Vegetarian Rice Bowl – Roasted Organic Vegetables, Seasoned Sushi Rice, Curry Sauce, Tempura Crunch
- (Saturday) Arkansas “BLT” – Fried Green Tomato, Double Smoked Bacon, Iceberg Lettuce, Pimiento Cheese
- (Friday) Maryland Style Crab Cakes – Old Bay Remoulade, Avocado Puree, Vinegar Pepper & Mache Salad
- (Saturday) Beef Sliders – Hand Formed Angus Beef Patty, Truffle Aioli, Hobb’s Bacon, Roma Tomato Chutney
- (Friday) Lemon Pepper Seared Salmon – Charred Broccoli, Quinoa, Meyer Lemon Sauce
- (Saturday) Red Wine Braised Beef – New Potatoes, Field Mushrooms, Organic Vegetables
- (Friday & Saturday) Shanghai Dumpling – Pan Roasted Pork Dumpling, Spicy Sauce
The Pig and the Poke
- (Friday & Saturday) Traditional Earth Baked Kalua Pork – Steamed White Rice, Barrel Aged Tamari, Napa Cabbage
- (Friday & Saturday) “Tuna Poke” – Hawaiian Yellowfin Tuna, Koho Sushi Rice, Avocado Relish, Crispy Fried Wonton
- (Friday & Saturday) Hearts of Palm Ceviche – Thinly Shaved Fresh Hearts of Palm, Citrus, Bell Pepper, Jalapeño Pepper, Bermuda Onion
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Beer Garden
- (Friday & Saturday) Bavarian Style Warm Pretzel – German Mustard, Lager-Beer Cheese
- (Friday & Saturday) Crispy “Korean Style” BBQ Chicken Wings – Smokey Gochujang BBQ Sauce
- (Friday & Saturday) Poutine – Yukon Gold Fries, House Gravy, Cheddar Cheese Curds
- (Friday & Saturday) Wagyu Sloppy Joe – Pickle Chip
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Pastry
- (Friday) German Chocolate Cake – Warm Chocolate Pecan Brownie, Coconut Cream, Caramelized Pecans, Toasted Coconut, Fudge Icing
- (Saturday) Bourbon Apples – Caramelized Apples, Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream, Caramel Whipped Ganache, Almond Pound Cake, Honey Granola Crumble