The team over at Square Enix has shared an updated roadmap for content coming to Marvel’s Avengers, including the launch of Spider-Man exclusively on Playstation coming Fall/Winter of 2021.
Marvel’s Avengers Roadmap:
- September 2 – 16, players who log in and complete all story-based campaigns (Reassemble, Taking Aim, Future Imperfect, and War for Wakanda) will get a celebratory nameplate.
- Three in-game community activities coming in September including Priority Rush Missions allowing players to complete one Priority Mission every day instead of once a week, an activity increasing spawn rates of Cargo Runner Synthoid, and a third offering additional rewards for completing Campaign Flashback missions.
- More MCU-inspired outfits are coming to the Marketplace, including a Disney+ Hawkeye nameplate challenge.
- One of the most anticipated updates is the addition of Spider-Man, coming exclusively to Playstation, and more information will be shared soon as the hero will be joining later this year.
- Square Enix also mentioned that plans for 2022 will be shared at a later date.
- Upgrading gear from power level 100 to the new power level cap will be coming as they also take a look at Hero Set Gear, making it clearer on how to obtain items.
- Resources will be more streamlined, giving them a single specific purpose.
- Earnable cosmetics through gameplay are coming,including items that were only available in the Marketplace.
- Players will soon be able to battle Klaw in a riad event in both standard (Player level 150-160) and Elite modes (Player level 160-175) which will offer a conclusion to Klaue’s story from War for Wakanda.
- The raid will feature new enemies called Echoes, created by Klaw, just for this experience.
More on Marvel’s Avengers:
- Marvel’s Avengers is a third-person, action-adventure game that combines an original, cinematic story with single-player and cooperative gameplay.
- Assemble into a team of up to four players online, master abilities, customize a roster of Heroes, and defend the Earth from escalating threats.
- You can buy Marvel’s Avengers now on Amazon, and check out Mack’s review of the game.