Following an extensive selection process, Disneyland Paris has announced that Carmen Lleo Badal and Quentin Rodrigues have been chosen as the Ambassador team to represent the resort in 2022-2023.
- Disneyland Paris has announced that Carmen Lleo Badal (Contact Center) and Quentin Rodrigues (Show & Ride Engineering) have been selected as the Disneyland Paris Ambassadors for 2022-2023.
- The new Disneyland Paris representatives will step into their roles starting on January 1, 2022 and will serve during the Resort's 30th Anniversary celebration.
- The Ambassador selection process is extensive and candidates go through a series of interviews with a panel of Cast Members from different divisions. They also participate in workshops and are tested on their public speaking skills, knowledge of Disney history, and so much more.
- Of the candidates for this year’s Ambassador selection, Carmen and Quentin stood out with their “dynamism, radiant personalities and communicative positiveness.”
What They’re Saying:
- Carmen Lleo Badal: “For me, Disneyland Paris is above all my family story. My parents are also big fans of the resort, and we used to come here very regularly. Working at Disneyland Paris was more than a dream, it was the logical next step in my career, and today, even my little brother works as a Cast Member during the high seasons!”
- Quentin Rodrigues: “Disneyland Paris is the company that made me want to become an Engineer. I knew that I wanted my work to contribute the emotions felt by our Guests. I’ve always been very curious, and when I was younger, I wanted to understand how the attractions at Disneyland Paris worked.”
About Carmen Lleo Badal:
- Carmen is originally from Castellón de Plana in Spain, and joined the company in 2011. She’s worked in Food & Beverage and Attraction Host positions at both Parc Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios Park.
- She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Education, but also wanted to explore a more artistic path working in event management in the United States.
- Back at Disneyland Paris since 2018, Carmen's most recent role has been part of the digital team in the Contact Center, where she talks to guests on a daily basis and helps them prepare for their visit to the resort.
About Quentin Rodrigues:
- Quentin, hails from Yvelines, and has a passion for engineering. In fact, he holds a dual degree in Engineering and completed half of his studies at the University of California, Berkeley.
- He also spent some time on the East coast serving as an Attraction Host at Walt Disney World in 2015.
- Since 2018, Quentin has been part of the Show & Ride Engineering teams at Disneyland Paris working as a Mechanical Engineer.