The journey of one Disneyland Paris Ambassador is about to end, but the adventure is just beginning for the next representative(s). After a month’s long search, Disneyland Paris has revealed the final candidates for the Ambassador role and will announce their selection next week.
- In just a few days Disneyland Paris will reveal their new Ambassador for the 2022-2023 season. After reviewing all of the applications for the coveted position, the resort has narrowed down their decision to three candidates:
- Carmen – Contact Center
- Celine – Revenue Management
- Quintin – Show & Ride Engineering
- Disney will make the final announcement and reveal the new Ambassador(s) on September 15th.
- The Ambassador(s) will begin their new role on January 1, 2022 as the resort kicks off it’s 30th anniversary year.
Did You Know?:
- The Disneyland Ambassador Program originated at Disneyland in 1965. Walt Disney himself selected Julie Reihm to serve as the first Ambassador.
- Since then, the program has carried over to every Disney Resort in the world.
- Disney Ambassadors serve as the Resort’s “Emissaries of Goodwill,” media representatives and as official hosts to Resort guests.
More Disneyland Paris News:
- Earlier this year, Disneyland Paris invited Disney fans to be part of a photo shoot for World Princess Week and now they're sharing a Making Of video of the magical experience.
- The annual Halloween festival is returning to the resort from October 1st-November 7th and will feature a villainous takeover by some of the biggest baddies!
- As of August 27th, the classic Toon Studio area of the Walt Disney Studios Park will be repositioned and renamed to “Worlds Of Pixar”.