Disneyland Paris will celebrate its 30th anniversary in style next year, with a celebration beginning March 6th, 2022.
- Disneyland Paris opened on April 12th, 1992, and is now the number one tourist destination in all of Europe.
- The resort just announced that the 30th anniversary celebration will start on March 6th, unveiling a logo and trailer for the special occasion.
- The logo uses the silhouette of Mickey Mouse, removing one side to make a three out of his head and one ear and a zero out of the other. The logo is similar to the one being used by Disney Vacation Club, but with thinner line art.
- No additional details have been announced yet, but the resort promises that the event will celebrate the past, present and future.
- The trailer features beloved characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel.
- New and exciting developments are currently underway at Walt Disney Studios Park, including the second Avengers Campus, and lands themed to Star Wars and Frozen.
- Cast Members will also be a focal point of the celebration. As Walt Disney said, “You can design and create and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.”
- More details about the Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary will be announced soon.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning