Earlier this year, Disneyland Paris invited Disney fans to be part of a photo shoot for World Princess Week where the selected guests had a chance to dress as their favorite Disney Princesses. Now, the Resort is sharing a Making Of video featuring the lucky fans who participated in this magical experience.
- Last month, as part of Disney’s first ever World Princess Week, Disneyland Paris shared images from a stunning photo shoot inspired by the Disney Princesses.
- Several models from diverse backgrounds and experiences came to the resort to participate in this unique experience. Each model was dressed and styled after their favorite heroines had their picture taken at some of the most beautiful locations in the park.
- Today, Disneyland Paris is giving guests a behind the scenes look at creating the photo shoot through a new Making Of video. Take a look:
- In this special look, fans are introduced to the models who share some of the highlights of being part of this magical project as well as how the various princesses inspire them.
Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Launched on April 27th, the Ultimate Princess Celebration is a worldwide celebration that honors the Disney Princesses and highlights the values of courage and kindness.
- Throughout 2021 and beyond, Disney will highlight their various princesses across the parks, Disney+, Disney Channel and with exciting merchandise releases.
- Along with the celebration is the anthem “Starting Now” performed by Cinderella herself, superstar Brandy.