The Walt Disney Company has announced “World Princess Week” starting August 23 with new products, digital content, and offerings from the parks and resorts happening all week long in celebration of Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration.
- Starting August 23, The Walt Disney Company will be celebrating “World Princess Week” with new product reveals, special digital content, and unique offerings coming to the parks and resorts including a new Tiana-themed playground at EPCOT.
- On August 25, Disney Parks TikTok will have a live event from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa celebrating the 10th anniversary of the resort with an appearance from Moana.
Disney Parks and Resorts Offerings For “World Princess Week”
“World Princess Week” at Walt Disney World Resort
- Starting August 23, a new Tiana-themed playground will be available during the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival.
- Themed food and beverage offerings will also be coming to various locations across the resort inspired by the 14 Disney princesses and Frozen queens all week long.
- On August 26, Guests at Disney Springs can take part in the Princess Promenade at the AdventHealth Waterside Stage taking place from 2:00 – 6:00 pm. Guests will enjoy a princess-themed entertainment performance where costumes are encouraged.
- Princess-inspired merchandise can be found all around Disney Springs including three art expression walls themed to the Tales of Courage and Kindness storybook collection.
- Movies Under the Stars at Walt Disney World Resorts will feature Disney Princess movies.
“World Princess Week” at Disneyland Resort
- Starting August 26, Guests can celebrate the return of Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Guests can also find The Princess Madeleine Trio from Maurice’s Treats at Disneyland park.
- Belle – Citrus-flavored madeleine
- Snow White – Chocolate chip madeleine
- Aurora – Raspberry-flavored madeleine
- Guests can also check out a new photo op featuring Moana artwork from the Tales of Courage and Kindness storybook collection at Downtown Disney District.
“World Princess Week” at Disneyland Paris
- New exclusive Selfie Spots and Magic Shots are coming featuring the Disney princesses.
- Guests will also be able to enjoy entertainment, treats, and extra surprises featuring Jasmine, Merida, Anna, and Elsa.
- There will also be a special range of products to celebrate “World Princess Week” in shops and restaurants.
“World Princess Week” at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
- From August 23 through August 29, Guests can hear the new Ultimate Princess Celebration anthem “Starting Now,” sung by Brandy while seeing some of the Disney princesses around the park.
New Courage and Kindness Products and Digital Offerings
- New products will be launching during the week from brands including Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry, Lokai, Love Your Melon, Hasbro, JAKKS Pacific, the LEGO Group, Funko, ColourPop Cosmetics, and more.
- The new Disney Designer Collection Princess Doll will launch each month with 12 designs on shopDisney.com, starting with Princess Jasmine in October.
- On August 23, shopDisney, Disneyland, and Walt Disney World will launch the new Princess Loungewear collection featuring shirts, sweatshirts, jogger pants, and more.
- Pandora Jewelry will have new charms featuring Cinderella, Tiana, and Jasmine.
- The mobile game Disney Emoji Blitz will celebrate with a brand-new Pocahontas Villain event from August 18-22. You can then log in on August 23 to collect one free Frozen Emoji: Queen Elsa or Queen Anna.
- New books are coming from Disney Publishing Worldwide including If the Shoe Fits, The Disney Princess Cookbook, 12 Days of Princess, and Tales of Courage and Kindness.
- shopDisney will have an Ultimate Princess Celebration Hotline starting August 23, with new recorded messages from five Disney Princess characters you can hear by calling 1-877-70-DISNEY. Anna and Elsa will only be heard by visiting shopDisney.com
Disney Channel Special on August 27
- Disney Channel will have a new music special, Disney Princess Remixed – An Ultimate Princess Celebration on Friday, August 27 at 7:30 pm ET/PT.
- The half-hour special will feature reimagined performances of songs from Frozen and Brandy will debut her music video for “Starting Now.”
- The special will be available on Disney+ the same day.