- Captain Hook, the Queen of Hearts, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, Jafar and your favorite Disney Villains are taking over the Disneyland Paris Resort from October 1st through November 7th with the return of Disney’s Halloween Festival.
- Dastardly characters will surprise Guests throughout Disneyland Park and at the Studio Theater in Walt Disney Studios Park for wicked selfies.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse and some of their pals will also be dressed in Halloween costumes, out and about for socially distant photo opportunities and greeting Guests at the open and close of Disneyland Park.
- Festive merchandise will be available for a limited time and restaurants in the parks, hotels and Disney Village will offer seasonal treats.
- Main Street U.S.A. in Disneyland Park will be lined with Jack ‘o lanterns while ghosts offer spooky surprises leading up to Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Frontierland will also become a Dia de Muertos festival with lively music and dancing skeletons.
- Guests can also celebrate the season with spooky attractions like Phantom Manor, The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror, and The Dragon’s Lair (La Tanière du Dragon) where Guests come face-to-face with Maleficent in dragon form beneath Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning