- StarWars.com has shared a detailed look at the droids fans will be introduced to when Star Wars: Visions debuts on Disney+ September 22, 2021.
- Star Wars: Visions tells nine new Star Wars stories through the singular style and tradition of Japanese anime.
- The English dub cast includes Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Neil Patrick Harris, Lucy Liu, Jordan Fisher, George Takei, Simu Liu, and many more. You can check out the full list here.
Before going any further, please note that the following can be seen as spoilers with character and story details revealed.
Star Wars: Visions Droid Character Details
T0-B1 (and friends), T0-B1
- T0-B1 is a humanoid droid who dreams of becoming a Jedi Knight, rather than helping Professor Mitaka complete his research to bring life back to a barren land.
- T0-B1 is full of curiosity and unlike others in Star Wars who look to fulfill their duties, is still continuing to learn and has the potential to grow and change.
K-344, Tatooine Rhapsody
- K-344 is a guitarist in the band The Star Waver, looking to make it big in the music scene.
- K-344 was once abandoned, but found purpose in rock and roll, letting the music do most of her talking.
B-20N and R-DUO, The Twins
- B-20N is the loyal servant to Am and Karre, inspired by C-3PO but featuring a jet black look instead of gold as he serves the twins of the dark side. B-20N can show an emotional side, as he is determined to protect Am.
- R-DUO on the other hand, takes some inspiration from R2-D2, as Karre’s friend. R-DUO is a partner to Karre during battles and proves to be indispensable during the short.
TD-4, Lop and Ochō
- TD-4 accompanies Lop on her journey, almost acting as a personal diary, able to record special moments throughout Lop’s life.
Steward Droid, The Ninth Jedi
- Steward Droid serves Margrave Juro, as he waits at the Aerial Temple, withholding answers the Jedi have who arrive.
Star Wars: Visions comes to Disney+ on September 22.