- Fans of the latest episode from the Marvel What If…? series can download the episode seven soundtrack starting today, which asked the question, “What if Thor was an only child?”
- The soundtrack features score by Laura Karpman. The score was produced by Karpman and Nora Kroll-Rosenbaum. Album producers are Brad Winderbaum, Bryan Andrews, and Dave Jordan.
- You can also read Mack’s recap of Episode 7 here.
Release Dates for All 9 Soundtracks:
- Aug. 13: What If…Captain Carter Were the First Avenger? (Ep.1)
- Aug. 20: What If…T’Challa Became a Star-Lord? (Ep. 2)
- Aug. 27: What If…The World Lost Its Mightiest Heroes? (Ep. 3)
- Sept. 3: What If…Doctor Strange Lost His Heart Instead of His Hands? (Ep.4)
- Sept. 10: What If…Zombies?! (Ep.5)
- Sept. 17: What If…Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark? ( Ep. 6)
- Sept. 24: What If… Thor Was an Only Child? (Ep. 7)
- Oct. 1: What If…? Episode 8
- Oct. 8: What If…? Episode 9
About What If…?:
- “Marvel Studios’ first animated series, taking inspiration from the comic books of the same name. Each episode will explore a pivotal moment from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and turn it on its head, leading the audience into uncharted territory. What If…? flips the script on the MCU, reimagining famous events from the films in unexpected ways. Marvel Studios’ first animated series focuses on different heroes from the MCU, featuring a voice cast that includes a host of stars who reprise their roles. The series is directed by Bryan Andrews; Ashley Bradley is head writer.”