Do you want season 13? Because that's how you get season 13. The adventures of Sterling Archer and his fellow dysfunctional spies will continue as FXX announces a renewal for the fan favorite series, Archer.
- Sterling Archer and The Agency aren’t going anywhere, at least not yet. Today, FXX announced the renewal of the animated adult comedy, Archer for season 13. The series has been given an eight-episode order and is expected to premiere in 2022.
- Over the course of its run, the series has maintained its talented voice cast which included the late Jessica Walter as Malory Archer. The Hollywood Reporter notes that the show plans to creatively address her passing in upcoming episodes.
- As with the current 12th season, Archer will air on FXX and stream next day on FX on Hulu.
- Archer is an animated, half-hour comedy that follows Sterling Archer as he navigates the changing landscape of the spy world. In the current season, Archer and gang face a new threat: a spy conglomerate known as IIA (International Intelligence Agency). With a limited number of spy jobs up for grabs, can The Agency compete against the soulless vultures of IIA, or will our mom-and-pop spy agency be the next to get swallowed alive?
What They’re Saying:
- Nick Grad, President, Original Programming, FX: “Archer remains one of FX’s signature series and we are happy to extend its legacy with another globetrotting season. Like ‘Sterling Archer’ himself, Adam Reed, Matt Thompson, Casey Willis and the entire team at Floyd County Productions are endlessly creative and always find a way to surpass themselves. Our thanks to them and the incredible voice cast who keep this fan favorite spy comedy as fresh and exciting as ever.”
- Matt Thompson and Casey Willis: “On behalf of our entire team of talented illustrators, animators, writers and actors, I just wanted to say… ahhh, damn. I had something for this. Nope. Lost it. So… I guess just thanks?”
- The series features the voices of:
- H. Jon Benjamin as the (former) world’s greatest spy, Sterling Archer
- Aisha Tyler as the spy with marital problems, Lana Kane
- Jessica Walter as Archer’s mother and spymaster, Malory Archer
- Judy Greer as the loveably crazy office assistant, Cheryl/Carol Tunt
- Chris Parnell as the top office spy, Cyril Figgis
- Amber Nash as the positively offensive go-getter, Pam Poovey
- Adam Reed as the opportunist, Ray Gillette
- Lucky Yates as the unscrupulous scientist, Algernop Krieger
- Archer was created by Adam Reed and is executive produced by Reed, Matt Thompson and Casey Willis at Floyd County Productions.
- The series is produced by FX Productions.