- Joffrey’s has created a special coffee blend in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World. Featuring 100% Arabica beans from Central and South America, this special blend has notes of blueberry, black cherry and a subtle hint of lemon.
- This blend is available to purchase at the Joffrey’s location in Disney Springs’ The Landing, is also available in-room at Walt Disney World hotels, and can be purchased online.
- While you’re at The Landing location, you can get a coffee ripple (Joffrey’s version of latte art) that celebrates The World’s Most Magical Celebration.
- The kiosks located at the four parks each have a special golden drink unique to that park for the 50th. They are as follows:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Golden Savannah – A frozen matcha frappe topped with whipped cream and green and gold sprinkles
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Golden Age – A creamy passion fruit frappe topped with whipped cream and yellow and gold sprinkles
- EPCOT: Golden Stardust – A creamy wild berry açaí frappe topped with whipped cream and blue and gold sprinkles
- Magic Kingdom: Golden Shooting Star – A creamy strawberry frappe topped with whipped cream and pink and gold sprinkles
About Joffrey’s Coffee:
- Originating in Tampa, FL in 1984, Joffrey’s eventually expanded east to Orlando, FL.
- Joffrey’s Coffee poured their first cup of coffee to guests at Walt Disney World way back in 1995 at Typhoon Lagoon.
- Guests can find 19 different kiosks and two indoor locations throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Over 30 unique blends inspired by Disney Resorts and experiences are available to purchase on Joffrey’s online store.