New perks and special touches have been announced today for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders.
- The Passholder Buzz, a new mobile hub for Passholders located within the My Disney Experience app, will debut in late October. The magic will be in your hands, with exclusive articles, videos and more.
- Passholders will also be able to keep up to date with special offers through The Passholder Buzz.
- Coming soon, Passholders who have their My Disney Experience account linked with their Annual Pass will experience a unique color and sound sequence when using their MagicBands to enter Walt Disney World Resort theme parks.
- When you open the My Disney Experience app, you’ll now see a special Annual Passholder badge pop up right next to your name on the home screen.
- Coming in October, an Annual Passholder exclusive Disney MagicMobile design featuring Mickey Mouse himself, will be available.
Other Annual Passholder Perks:
- All Passholders will soon receive a magnet in the mail, featuring the new AP logo, along with the modern style Mickey Mouse.
- An exclusive ganache square is available to Passholders at The Ganachery in Disney Springs, daily through November 5, while supplies last.
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company is offering a Passholder exclusive drink for the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival. In addition, you can also get special Passholder latte art at their Disney Springs location, as well as 20% off your entire purchase at all Walt Disney World locations.
- More exclusive Annual Passholder discounts can be viewed on the official Walt Disney World website.