Former CEO and current Executive Chairman of the Walt Disney Company, Bob Iger, has been added to the Washington Speakers Bureau’s roster of exclusive speakers, according to WIBW 13.
- Bob Iger was in the top position at the Walt Disney Company for 15 years, overseeing an unprecedented era of growth that included the acquisition of Pixar, Lucasfilm, Marvel and Fox.
- Now, Iger has joined the Washington Speakers Bureau’s roster of exclusive speakers to share his insights with new audiences. Thanks to his extensive experience, Iger can provide value to teams and organizations looking for inspiration and guidance relating to creativity, leadership, innovation, and moving forward while rebuilding in a post-COVID world.
- He will be available for bookings beginning in 2022. If you’d like to book Iger, you can at this link: https://www.wsb.com/speakers/bob-iger/
What They’re Saying:
- Washington Speakers Bureau CEO Christine Farrell said: "We are honored to have Bob Iger join the WSB family. As one of the most innovative and successful CEOs in history, Bob's expertise and proven ability to lead during difficult times will provide immense value to audiences around the world."
More Walt Disney Company News:
- Alan Horn, the Chief Creative Officer of Disney Studios Content, will be retiring from the company, effective December 31st, 2021.
- The Walt Disney Company will unveil fiscal full year and fourth quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
- Scarlett Johansson and The Walt Disney Company have settled their lawsuit over the earnings of Marvel’s Black Widow.