The heroes from Marvel’s latest original series on Disney+ have arrived at Disney California Adventure, just in time to celebrate the holidays at the parks newest land, Avengers Campus.
- Straight from the new Disney+ Original Series, Hawkeye, Clint Barton and Kate Bishop have arrived at Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure, just in time for the Holiday rush.
- The duo are on scene to defend Avengers Headquarters from an attack by the notorious Tracksuit Mafia.
- Taking place on select days, the confrontation heads up to the rooftop and across the building, and guests will want to see what happens when the heroes from the new Disney+ original put a bow on this new holiday offering in the park.
- Kate Bishop and Clint Barton join their other fellow Super Heroes in the area like Spider-Man, Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Sersi, Kingo and Phastos from the Eternals and of course, Captain America and Iron Man.
- Marvel Studios’ Hawkeye is an original new series set in post-blip New York City where former Avenger Clint Barton aka Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) has a seemingly simple mission: get back to his family for Christmas. But when a threat from his past shows up, Hawkeye reluctantly teams up with Kate Bishop (Hailee Steinfeld), a 22-year-old skilled archer and his biggest fan, to unravel a criminal conspiracy. The series also features Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Zahn McClarnon, Brian d’Arcy James and newcomer Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez. Helmed by Rhys Thomas and directing duo Bert and Bertie.
- Hawkeye is now streaming on Disney+.