Disney fans looking for an elegant way to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, will be able to add a limited edition Cinderella doll to their collection. The sure to be highly sought after item will be coming to shopDisney on December 10th.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (12/10/2021): The Limited Edition Cinderella doll has arrived on shopDisney and sells for $129.99.
- As Walt Disney World resort celebrates its 50th anniversary, shopDisney is introducing a series of beautiful collectibles and one of the upcoming items is a limited edition Cinderella doll.
- Considering that the Magic Kingdom’s icon is named Cinderella Castle, it makes perfect sense that the princess would have a special collectible designed for this celebration!
- The doll features Cinderella dressed in a beautiful ivory gown with a long sleeve top and bodice decorated with gold threads. Her full skirt is finished with black trim at the waist and base and features a castle icon and fireworks embellished with glitter accents.
- Sequined bodice with organza overlay
- Sheer long sleeves, matte satin skirt with tulle overlay, stardusted gems and glitter accents
- Opalescent embroidery Cinderella Castle and fireworks detailing on skirts
- Velvet choker and belt
- Golden scepter with ''50'' logo and matching trio of bracelets
- Fully poseable
- Display stand included
- Additionally, the dress includes several layers of tulle dotted with gems to add volume and sparkle to her look.
- To complete the outfit, Cinderella wears a black choker necklace and carries a golden scepter.
- This look is a gorgeous adaptation of her iconic blue dress and elegant hairstyle from the original film.
- Edition size is 10,000 worldwide.
- This beautiful Limited Edition doll sells for $129.99 and is available now on shopDisney.
Good to Know:
- shopDisney typically utilizes a virtual waiting room when they launch the limited edition dolls. This applies to all guests regardless of whether or not they’re hoping to purchase the doll.
More Limited Edition Collectibles:
- Just last month, shopDisney released a Princess Kida Limited Edition Doll in celebration of the 20th anniversary of Atlantis: The Lost Empire. The 17-inch doll is available now and makes a great addition to any Disney collection.
- The Disney Designer Collection has just kicked off a new series themed to the Ultimate Princess Celebration. Jasmine and Pocahontas are currently available with Ariel set to debut in December.