The new Disney X RockLove collection will have fans of The Nightmare Before Christmas bearing grins as wide as a jack-o-lantern’s. Why? Because this series is themed to Jack Skellington aka the Pumpkin King! RockLove will debut the new styles on March 17th at 9am PT.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- When it comes to inspiration, The Nightmare Before Christmas is the gift that keeps on giving! Jewelry designer RockLove has announced a new collection themed to the Pumpkin King himself Jack Skellington.
- Fans of the film and RockLove’s unique artistry will love the designs for this series that feature a total of 7 pieces including:
- 3 Ring Styles
- 3 Necklace Styles
- The collection is made up of three distinct designs showcasing Jack. One is his head complete with smile to devilish grin and dramatic expressions; another is lifted directly from the Pumpkin King and naturally is a jack-o-lantern style; and the third is the wide winged bat (with gemstone eyes) reminiscent of Jack’s signature bow tie.
- This collection is handcrafted in sterling silver with some pieces featuring antiqued or black rhodium finishes.
- Disney X RockLove The Nightmare Before Pumpkin King Collection will be available exclusively on RockLove.com starting March 17th at 9am PT.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
“Inspired by Tim Burton’s captivating stop-motion classic, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Jack Skellington is immortalized in this spooktacular necklace, ring, and stud earring set. From endearing smile to devilish grin, each piece captures a different expression made by the King of Fright.”
“Celebrate Halloween every day of the year with this ghoulish Jack O’ Lantern necklace and statement ring! Inspired by Jack Skellington’s guise as the pumpkin-headed scarecrow in the captivating opening sequence of The Nightmare Before Christmas. Handcrafted in sterling silver and for contrast, Jack’s three-dimensional grinning gourd visage is sculpted in high-domed shape.”
Bat Bow Tie
“Strike a dapper pose with this stylishly strange necklace inspired by the Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington! Handcrafted in solid silver with a, the bat bow tie is painstakingly accurate to Jack’s seen on-screen. The charmingly sculpted bat head features glittering white crystal eyes, and the striations along the wings are filled with contrasting white enamel.”
More Nightmare Before Christmas RockLove Jewelry: