- Walt Disney Animation Studios’ latest feature, Encanto, is set to expand its presence at Disneyland Park, with meet and greet opportunities and a new show in the evenings on the iconic facade of “it’s a small world.”
- For a limited time beginning April 11, 2022, the facade becomes enchanted several times each evening with a brief visual montage that pays tribute to the hit song from the Academy Award winning film, "We Don't Talk About Bruno." This musical delight comes to life through projection and lighting effects and an artistic style inspired by the lyrics, with select moments that feature characters from the film.
- Like the Madrigal family's Casita, tiles across the 'it's a small world' facade flip, turn, and rearrange themselves as one scene transitions to the next, culminating in a celebratory chorus and a nod to Bruno’s mysterious prophecy about Mirabel.
- Already available during the day, guests can also visit with Mirabel, the young hero from the film, at Frontierland’s Zocalo Park in a colorful photo location that pays homage to the Madrigal family from Colombia.
- However, more Encanto is set to find itself glow-ing down Main Street U.S.A. When the venerable classic returns on April 22nd, the Main Street Electrical Parade returns to Disneyland Park, celebrating its 50th anniversary with a spectacular, new grand finale float that brings together stylized scenes from more than a dozen stories from Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, including Encanto.
- In the meantime, fans can still catch the film on their home copies or Disney+, where a new sing-along version of the film has recently debuted.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning