Walt Disney World is so much more than just the theme parks. They have golf courses as well, and Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course is a popular one. They are going to be closed for a major renovation. Here's what it says on the official website.
- During the dates of April 28, 2022 – May 8, 2022 only holes #1 – #9 will be available for play, and beginning on May 9, 2022 Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course will be closed indefinitely for a major renovation project.
- We recommend that you play at either Disney’s Palm or Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course during this timeframe as we prepare Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course for your future enjoyment!
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the temporary closure of this golf course, and look forward to welcoming you back to the newly re-imagined Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course later this year.
About Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course:
- This golf course got its name because of its beautiful magnolia trees. This course features elevated tees, spacious greens, and challenging water hazards.
- Nine of its 18 holes have water hazards, and 97 bunkers dot the landscape.
- In the summer of 2015, all of the bunkers were renovated with tree work and cart path repairs. This means it is the best golf conditions for all their guests.
- They are certified by Audubon International as a Cooperative Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course and are great for serious golfers as well as players at all levels.