Guests have been wondering how Walt Disney World is going to handle the opening of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT. Would there be a standby line or a virtual queue? What about Lightning Lane? All of these questions have now been answered.
- Walt Disney World has officially announced that there will be a virtual queue for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind when it opens on May 27th.
- You will need to use the My Disney Experience app to enter the virtual queue.
- Each guest will be able to enter only once a day, so make sure you have your entire party together on the app. If everyone's tickets are linked, only one person will need to enter the virtual queue for the entire party.
- There will not be a standby line available for this attraction at this time.
- Individual Lightning Lane purchase will also be an option, but there will be limited availability, so it will not be guaranteed.
Official Walt Disney World Website:
- When Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind opens, a virtual queue will be in place. Guests will need to use the My Disney Experience app to enter the attraction. A standby queue will not be available. Each Guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.
- Boarding groups for a virtual queue are limited, subject to availability, and are not guaranteed. Not all boarding groups may be called to return, based on availability of the experience.
- View important information about the virtual queue.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning