As pandemic related restrictions are easing up around Shanghai, Shanghai Disney Resort’s Wishing Star Park, the World of Disney Store and Blue Sky Boulevard will resume operations this Friday, June 10th.
- Upon reopening, each of these resort locations will operate at limited capacity and reduced hours of operation:
- Wishing Star Park will operate from 9:00 to 17:00
- The World of Disney Store will operate from 9:00 to 19:00
- Blue Sky Boulevard will operate from 8:00 to 19:00
- The Lakeshore Boat Rental service on Wishing Star Lake will resume operations on the same day. Guests may refer to the Shanghai Disney Resort Official App for the latest information.
- The Disney Car and Coach Park will also reopen on June 10th, operating from 8:00 to 20:00, with the following special rates available prior to the reopening of Shanghai Disneyland:
- RMB 30 per entry per day from Monday to Friday
- RMB 50 per entry per day on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
- The benefit of select Shanghai Disney Resort parking for Diamond Annual Pass holders will not be applicable during this period.
- The Disneytown parking lot remains closed at this time.
- Shanghai Disneyland, Disneytown and the two resort hotels remain closed until further notice.
- Guests may refer to the Shanghai Disney Resort Official App for the latest information.
- This follows yesterday’s announcement that Universal Beijing Resort will be reopening on June 15th, with limited capacity.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning