It’s an exciting time at Walt Disney World as several character experiences have been announced to return across the resort, including the reopening of Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will reopen on July 17.
- Guests will once again have the opportunity to come face to face with Chewbacca, BB-8 and Darth Vader.
- Over at Magic Kingdom, Minnie Mouse will join Mickey Mouse at the Town Square Theater on July 6.
- Both Mickey and Minnie will be dressed in the EARidescent fashions as they continue to celebrate Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary.
- On July 10, Peter Pan and Snow White will also return to Magic Kingdom to meet and greet with guests.
- At Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Chip ‘N Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long will return on July 6.
- Guests will be able to join the nutty friends for a campfire celebration followed by a classic Disney movie under the stars.
- And while no other specific dates have been set, Disney also promises the return of other characters in the coming months, including Aladdin, Jasmine, Merida, Pooh, Tigger and Storybook Circus pals like The Great Goofini in Pete’s Silly Sideshow.
- And at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, beloved Toy Story characters will return, along with Donald Duck and friends rejoining “Donald’s Dino-Bash!” in DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning