The official trailer for FX's docuseries Welcome to Wrexham has officially been released. Starting August 24th on FX, they will be premiering back-to-back half-hour episodes beginning at 10 p.m. ET/PT plus streaming on Hulu the next day.
- The official trailer for FX's docuseries Welcome to Wrexham has been released.
- You can see the trailer below, and starting August 24th, they will be premiering back-to-back half-hour episodes on FX.
About Welcome to Wrexham:
- Rob McElhenney (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia) and Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool) navigate running the third oldest professional football club in the world. Welcome to Wrexham is a docuseries tracking the dreams and worries of Wrexham, a working-class town in North Wales, UK, as two Hollywood stars take ownership of the town’s historic yet struggling football club.
- In 2020, Rob and Ryan teamed up to purchase the 5th tier Red Dragons in the hopes of turning the club into an underdog story the whole world could root for. The worry? Rob and Ryan have no experience in football or working with each other.
- From Hollywood to Wales, from the pitch to the locker room, the front office to the pub, Welcome to Wrexham will track Rob and Ryan’s crash course in football club ownership and the inextricably connected fates of a team and a town counting on two actors to bring some serious hope and change to a community that could use it.