With excitement for Marvel’s She-Hulk: Attorney at Law hitting a peak during last night’s Marvel Studios panel at San Diego Comic-Con, Hasbro Pulse jumped on board by revealing their new She-Hulk figure.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (8/18/2022): The Marvel Legends She-Hulk figure is part of the Infinity Ultron Build-A-Figure series and is available for pre-order at Entertainment Earth.
- The new figure is inspired by the character’s look from the upcoming Disney+ series.
- Hasbro Pulse shared a couple of great look at the new figure.
Free Shipping at Entertainment Earth:
- Laughing Place is pleased to share a special Entertainment Earth affiliate link. Shop using our EE.toys/LPFAN link—or enter code LPFAN at checkout to save 10% on in-stock items and enjoy Free Standard Shipping on purchases of $39+.
About She-Hulk: Attorney at Law:
- Directed by Kat Coiro (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9) and Anu Valia (Episodes 5, 6, 7) with Jessica Gao as head writer, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law follows Jennifer Walters as she navigates the complicated life of a single, 30-something attorney who also happens to be a green 6-foot-7-inch superpowered hulk.
- The nine-episode series welcomes a host of MCU vets, including Mark Ruffalo as Smart Hulk, Tim Roth as Emil Blonsky/the Abomination, and Benedict Wong as Wong. The cast also includes Ginger Gonzaga, Josh Segarra, Jameela Jamil, Jon Bass and Renée Elise Goldsberry.
- Executive producers are Kevin Feige, Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Brad Winderbaum, Kat Coiro and Jessica Gao. Co-executive producers are Wendy Jacobson and Jennifer Booth.
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law debuts on Disney+ on August 17th.
Be sure to follow along right here for all of our San Diego Comic-Con 2022 coverage all weekend long.