Are you wishing you could be at Walt Disney World right now? Laughing Place has you covered if you want to reminisce about one of Magic Kingdom's classic attractions. Take a trip to Neverland from the comfort of your own home.
- If you are a fan of Peter Pan, you can take a ride on Peter Pan’s Flight at the Magic Kingdom.
- Take a trip to Neverland with Peter, Wendy, and Tinker Bell aboard one of the all-time classic Disney attractions.
- You can see the full ride video below.
Set Sail Across the Sky
- Board your pirate galleon and follow Peter Pan as he beckons you to join him on the flight of a lifetime. Wave goodbye to Nana and join the Darling children on a gentle cruise over London, where Big Ben and Tower Bridge light up the night sky.
- Descend into Never Land between glowing volcanoes and sparkling waterfalls. As you swoop into Pirate's Cove, there’s danger ahead!
- Can Peter Pan defeat the dastardly Captain Hook and return his young companions safely to London? Or will someone meet an untimely end… in the jaws of a ticking crocodile?
An Historic Ride
- The attraction is inspired by Walt Disney’s 1953 animated classic, Peter Pan, which in turn was based on J.M. Barrie’s play and book of the same name about a 12-year old boy who refuses to grow up.
- Located in Fantasyland, Peter Pan’s Flight is modeled after the classic ride at the Disneyland Resort in Southern California, one of the few remaining attractions that was operational on opening day in 1955.