A new model of the upcoming Tiana’s Bayou Adventure remodel of Splash Mountain at Walt Disney World and Disneyland has been unveiled at the Wonderful World of Dreams Disney Parks pavilion at the D23 Expo.
- Found within the Wonderful World of Dreams pavilion is this model of the exterior of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
- This model, with its single row logs, seems to be of the Disneyland version of the attraction.
- We can see that the bare tree on top has been removed, with a more green replacement instead.
- Off to the side of the attraction’s main drop is a new water tower which says: “Employee Owned – Tiana’s Foods – Est. 1927″
- Zooming in on the model we can see the attraction marquee.
- Concept art located near the model showcases a new violin playing Otter character created for the attraction.
- New art also provides some more context for the Tiana’s Foods backstory of the attraction.
- The video below shows off an Imagineering research trip to New Orleans as well as a daytime and nighttime look at the updated exterior of the attraction.
- Also revealed in the video is Eudora’s Chic Boutique Featuring Tiana’s Gourmet Secrets, a new store that will open on September 20th in New Orleans Square at Disneyland.
- Tiana is collaborating with her talented dressmaker mother, Eudora, to open this fantastic little shop, with accessories to create and serve masterful Orleans-style cuisine and more.
Stay tuned for more from the D23 Expo as our coverage continues all weekend long!