- Ke Huy Quan has been cast in the upcoming second season of Loki.
- The actor is best known for this roles as Short Round in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Data in The Goonies.
- More recently, he starred in Everything Everywhere All At Once, a film that fittingly explores the concept of the multiverse.
- It’s unclear what role Quan will have to play in the second season of Loki at this time.
More on Loki Season 2:
- Following strong reviews and record viewing numbers for the original installment, Loki became the first Marvel series for Disney+ to get a second season.
- Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead are co-directing a majority of the episodes in the new season. Hiddleston and Michael Waldron, who wrote and served as showrunner in Season 1, executive produce. Eric Martin is penning all six episodes.
- All six episodes of Loki can be streamed on Disney+ and you can check out Mack’s recap of the season finale here.
Be sure to follow along for all of our D23 Expo 2022 coverage all weekend long.
2022 D23 Expo coverage is presented by shopDisney