- Porto’s Bakery & Cafe is a Southern California staple, known for its sweet pastries and treats, savory Cuban food, and incredible desserts.
- Currently, the closest Porto’s to the Disneyland Resort is located in Buena Park, right by Knott’s Berry Farm.
- The restaurant always draws a crowd, and is sure to be a hit at Downtown Disney.
- No opening timeframe was given for the new restaurant.
- Guests attending the Disney Parks panel were given a sweet item from Porto’s on their way out of Hall D23.
- However, Porto’s isn’t the only new addition coming to Downtown Disney, as Disney previously announced a few other new restaurants, including Din Tai Fung, Paseo, Centrico, as well as some aesthetic updates.
- Follow along with all of the latest announcements from the Disney Parks panel using our D23 Expo 2022 tag.
2022 D23 Expo coverage is presented by shopDisney
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning