This week Tamron Hall welcomes a number of special guests including actors and reality stars. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include actors, musicians and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of October 31st-November 4th:
- Monday, October 31 – Halloween Show
- Tamron’s Halloween makeover
- Scary makeup transformations
- Kids celebrity makeover fashion show
- Tuesday, November 1 – Making My Mark
- Jessica Willis Fisher (Unspeakable; Brand New Day)
- Nicole Lecky (Mood)
- Shop Tam Fam highlighting must-have gifts
- Wednesday, November 2
- Lainey Wilson (Bell Bottom Country)
- Thursday, November 3
- Exclusive interview: Lil Duval discusses the life-threatening ATV accident in the Bahamas
- Friday, November 4
- Billy Porter (Unprotected)
- Daniel Durant (Coda) and his Dancing With The Stars partner Britt Stewart
Tamron Hall is produced by ABC News and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution. The show is executive produced by Hall and Quiana Burns. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.