The holiday season is here and Disney fans can celebrate both in the Disney Parks and at home with Disney+. But they can also celebrate with some special Disney+-themed activities in the Disney Parks, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Guests can also get a photos with a decorative piece, also inspired by The Santa Clauses, in the Downtown Disney District, near Splitsville Luxury Lanes and Tortilla Jo’s.
Walt Disney World Resort
- The Santa Clauses can also be found at Disney Springs, as a holiday elf DJ will stroll around in a magical sleigh inspired by the series.
- Tim Allen’s iconic Santa suit is also on display at Disney’s Days of Christmas at Disney Springs.
- And for some holiday treats, Amorette’s Patisserie has the Santa Clause Petit Cake, consisting of chocolate chip cookie cake with vanilla mousse and chocolate chiffon cake.
- And of course, as part of the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll, guests can find the Disney+ tree.
- And to cap off a perfect holiday celebration, each night in Town Center, a magical snowfall appears at Encanto’s, Stephanie Beatriz, the voice of Mirabel, wishes you a “fantastical and magical” Season Streamings, from her familia to yours.
- Over at EPCOT, guests who complete the cookie stroll will receive their very own collectible pin inspired by The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special.
no obligation quote from MouseFanTravel.com