Disney fans have plenty of ways to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Walt Disney Company and one of the more elaborate options comes from Beast Kingdom. Four iconic characters have been turned into large figures reaching more than 3-feet tall as part of the platinum edition MasterCraft series.
- When celebrating 100 years of The Walt Disney Company, you have to go all out, right? Beast Kingdom’s MasterCraft series does just that with elaborate statues inspired by:
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- The beloved characters strike a signature pose for these statues that measure an impressive 40-inches tall and will be a coveted item for many serious Disney collectors.
- Mickey’s got a hand on his hip, Minnie holds the hem of her skirt, Donald’s thumbs are under his collar and Stitch is dancing the hula!
- Designs under the MasterCraft line are hand-painted and limited in edition run. While the edition size hasn’t been announced, Beast Kingdom notes that the figures will have individually numbered plaques.
- Now for the moment you’ve been waiting for, how much do they cost?
- This number is not for the faint of heart, as each statue sells for $7,934.99—and that’s pre-tax and shipping/handling. In fact the site states shipping will be calculated and invoiced separately at the time of shipment.
- All four figures are listed on the Beast Kingdom website as a pre-order item however, there’s no add to cart option. Instead, guests interested in acquiring one or more of the Disney100 Platinum Statues should reach out to Beast Kingdom via email at [email protected].
- This may not be a mass collectible series, but for fans who do want to celebrate Disney100 with a high end figure, this cast of characters are the perfect choice to represent significant eras in the company’s rich history.
Disney 100 Years of Wonder officially kicks off on New Years Eve—December 31, 2022! You can join the celebration all year long as Disney100 festivities such as park events, shopping, new content releases and more will be happening throughout 2023.