Surprise! Ahead of the official opening and even Pass Member previews, Super Nintendo World has begun technical rehearsals at Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Super Nintendo World just opened for its first ever public opening day of technical rehearsals around 10:15 a.m. PT.
- During the technical rehearsals, not all elements may be operating, but so far we’ve at least seen Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge, the 1-UP Factory store, and Toadstool Cafe open.
- Our own Mike Celestino is on the scene, and is currently exploring the area, so stay tuned for a lot more coverage later today!
- The photos below show off the inside of 1-UP Factory, which is the exit gift shop for Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge.
- Power-Up Bands are available to purchase as guests explore Super Nintendo World.
- Join Mike live on LPTV for a tour of Super Nintendo World, or catch a replay below:
- Stay tuned for more to come from Super Nintendo World!