Alongside the debut of a new trailer for Season 3 of The Mandalorian, the list of directors for the highly anticipated third season has been announced.
- Star Wars fans are marking their calendars for March 1st for Season 3 of The Mandalorian on Disney+.
- The directors of the eight-episode Season 3 include Rick Famuyiwa (Dope, The Wood, and The Mandalorian episodes “The Child,” “The Prisoner,” and “The Believer”), Rachel Morrison (cinematographer for Black Panther, Dope, and Fruitvale Station), Lee Isaac Chung (Minari), Carl Weathers (FBI, Law & Order, Chicago Med, and The Mandalorian episode “The Siege,” also plays Greef Karga on The Mandalorian), Peter Ramsey (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Rise of the Guardians) and Bryce Dallas Howard (The Mandalorian episodes “Sanctuary” and “The Heiress,” The Book of Boba Fett episode “Return of the Mandalorian”).
- The journeys of the Mandalorian through the Star Wars galaxy continue. Once a lone bounty hunter, Din Djarin has reunited with Grogu. Meanwhile, the New Republic struggles to lead the galaxy away from its dark history. The Mandalorian will cross paths with old allies and make new enemies as he and Grogu continue their journey together.
- Jon Favreau is the showrunner/head writer and serves as an executive producer along with Dave Filoni, Rick Famuyiwa, Kathleen Kennedy and Colin Wilson.
- Karen Gilchrist and Carrie Beck are co-executive producers.
- If you missed the trailer you can see it below:
- Check out Mike’s shot-by-shot analysis of all 60+ shots in the new trailer.
Sign up for Disney+ or the Disney Streaming Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu) now