Though the companion attraction has been open since January, the new store in Mickey’s Toontown near the exit of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, EngineEAR Souvenirs, has opened to all guests visiting the land that toons built.
- Located next to the new, family-friendly attraction, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, the EngineEar Souvenirs shop has opened today, Friday, March 10, in advance of the reimagined Mickey’s Toontown which is set to reopen on March 19.
- The official hobby shop of Mickey’s Toontown, EngineEar Souvenirs will offer apparel, toys, ear hats and more featuring Mickey Mouse and his pals. The shop has opened with an initial assortment including:
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Headband
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Youth T-Shirt
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Adult T-Shirt
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ornament
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Coffee Mug
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Remote Controlled Roadster Toy Car
- Assortment of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Magnets
- At this location, guests will be able to purchase items through Merchandise Mobile Checkout on the Disneyland app.
- When the rest of Mickey’s Toontown reopens on March 19, guests will discover even more merchandise to choose from – including some items unique to Mickey’s Toontown.
- Fans will adore some of the favorite details, including model railroad circulating above and floor space with visuals indicative to wooden railroad toy sets. Disney fans will also enjoy framed photos and posters of classic shorts featuring trains that adorn the walls in the space.
- The rest of the reimagined Mickey’s Toontown will open on March 19th, and will provide open, grassy play spaces for everyone to unwind, starting with CenTOONial Park, the first space guests will see when they enter the land. CenTOONial Park will be anchored by two new interactive play experiences; a beautiful fountain featuring water tables designed for play that invite guests to have a sensory experience, plus a nearby dreaming tree with sculpted tree roots providing an opportunity for children to crawl and explore.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning