Actor Lance Reddick, known for his work in The Wire and the John Wick film franchise, has passed away at the age of 60.
- Reddick passed away early Friday, March 17th of natural causes.
- He was born on June 7th, 1962 in Baltimore, Maryland and attended the Yale School of Drama.
- His acting career began in earnest in the late 1990s, with some small roles in films such as Godzilla and multiple appearances on Law & Order.
- In film, he is perhaps best known for his role of Charon in the John Wick franchise of films, beginning in 2014 through to the latest installment, John Wick: Chapter 4.
- On the small screen, he had starring roles in The Wire, Fringe and Bosch.
- Reddick’s largest role in the world of Disney, was as Matthew Abaddon in the iconic ABC series Lost.
- He made a creepy, but memorable appearance as Papa Legba in the third season of FX’s American Horror Story: Coven, reappearing in the eighth season, Apocalypse.
- Additionally, voiced Cutler in the Disney XD animated series Tron: Uprising and General Lunaris in the reboot of DuckTales.
- One of his final roles will be in the new Disney+ adaptation of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, where he portrays Zeus.