At Destination D23, Disney Parks Chairman Josh D’Amaro just announced that Ahsoka will become part of Star Tours beginning next spring.
- During the “A Celebration of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow” panel, Josh D’Amaro first mentioned the arrival of Ahsoka Tano at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Park.
- He then went on to say that Ahsoka will become a part of Star Tours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disneyland Park in California and Disneyland Paris, beginning next spring.
- Still no word on if Ahsoka will be making in-person appearances at the Disney’s Hollywood Studios version of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Hera Syndulla and Chopper from Star Wars: Ahsoka also began making a limited time appearance at Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge yesterday.
- Set after the fall of the Empire, Star Wars: Ahsoka follows the former Jedi Knight Ahsoka Tano, played by Rosario Dawson, as she investigates an emerging threat to a vulnerable galaxy.
- The series also stars:
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo as Sabine Wren
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Hera Syndulla
- Ray Stevenson as Baylan Skoll
- Ivanna Sakhno as Shin Hati
- Diana Lee Inosanto as Morgan Elsbeth
- David Tennant as Huyang
- Lars Mikkelsen as Grand Admiral Thrawn
- Eman Esfandi as Ezra Bridger
- Ahsoka comes from Star Wars Rebels co-creator Dave Filoni, who is writing the series and will also executive produce with fellow Star Wars mastermind Jon Favreau.
- New episodes of Star Wars: Ahsoka will stream Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m. PT/9:00 p.m. ET on Disney+.
- Check out Mike’s review of the first two episodes of Ahsoka, and follow our Ahsoka tag for his recaps of each episode.