International Waffle Day is today, March 25th (not to be confused with National Waffle Day, which is August 24th). For those who are fans of these delicious breakfast treats, it is a day to celebrate. A popular breakfast item at Disney is the classic Mickey waffle. Here's a list of many places at Disney where you can get this delectable item.
- Disneyland: Minnie’s Breakfast at the Plaza
- Disneyland Hotel: Goofy’s Kitchen
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: Storytellers Cafe
- Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel: Disney’s PCH Grill
- Animal Kingdom: Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Hollywood and Vine
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Hollywood Scoops
- Magic Kingdom: Crystal Palace
- All-Star Sports: Intermission Food Court
- Beach Club: Cape May Cafe
- BoardWalk: Trattoria al Forno
- Contemporary: Chef Mickey’s and Contempo Cafe
- Grand Floridian: 1900 Park Fare and Gasparilla Grill
- Polynesian: ‘Ohana and Captain Cook’s
- Wilderness Lodge : Whispering Canyon Cafe
Disney Cruise Line:
- If you have ever been on a Disney Cruise, you know that food is a big part of your trip. Just talk to any crew member or your server team and they will be able to make sure that Mickey waffles are a part of your vacation.
- If you're wanting to go all out, shopDisney has some Disney waffle inspired merchandise.
- Spirit jerseys are very popular and are themed for all sorts of different events at Disney. A Mickey Mouse Waffle inspired one is available for $74.99 (along with a Walt Disney World version).
- Or maybe you're looking for something to hold your cards? There's even a Mickey Mouse Waffle Card Wallet for $16.99.
If you are vegan or have an allergy, there are also special allergy friendly Mickey waffles that Disney can make. Disney takes allergies and special dietary restrictions very seriously, so they will be happy to assist you with whatever you need. Mickey waffles for everyone!