Walt Disney World just announced two Extended Evenings Hours in December exclusive to Guests staying at a Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort.
- Guests staying at a Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort on December 15th and 22nd can enjoy exclusive Extended Evenings Hours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- These dates join previously announced Extended Evenings Hours dates at Magic Kingdom (December 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th) and EPCOT (December 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th).
- Extended Evenings Hours allow eligible Guests to stay up to two hours past park close to experience select theme park attractions.
- Park hours for December 15th and 22nd have not yet been announced.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required for park entry for extended evening hours, in addition to a
- These nights coincide with a room discount for Disney+ subscribers, announced today in celebration of Disney+ Day.
- See below for a list of resorts eligible to participate in Extended Evenings Hours.
Extended Evening Hours Participating Hotels:
- Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Beach Club Resort
- Disney's BoardWalk Inn
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Disney Deluxe Villas Resorts
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney's Beach Club Villas
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas
- Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney's Riviera Resort
- The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Other Select Hotels
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Shades of Green on Walt Disney World
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning