The Star Wars galaxy is full of interesting celebrations and one of the biggest holidays in the universe…or at least on Kashyyyk is Life Day! shopDisney is helping fans to commemorate this year’s event with new merchandise including an action figure of Chewbacca in his festive red robe.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- shopDisney is once again inviting Star Wars fans to join them in celebrating Life Day—which takes place on November 17th—by offering a fun selection of themed merchandise designed just for the holiday.
- According to the lore, Life Day is celebrated across the galaxy, and it’s especially important to Chewbacca, his family, and other Wookiees of the planet Kashyyyk.
- shopDisney first started selling themed merchandise in 2021 and fans heartily embraced the new tradition. While this year’s collection doesn’t (yet) include any blue orbs, the assortment introduces a Chewbacca action figure from Hasbro’s Star Wars: The Vintage Collection, a dated pin, ornament of Han Solo and Chewie, and apparel for adults.
- The 2023 Life Day collection is available now on shopDisney and prices range from $16.99-$59.99.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Free Shipping on shopDisney:
Don’t forget that purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
Star Wars Life Day 2023
We love when new styles debut that allow us to embrace our inner nerd! This year the Life Day assortment includes a pin, ornament, hoodie and the popular red robe so you can accurately dress for the holiday!
Did You Know?:
- The Star Wars-themed festivity Life Day ties in to the infamous 1978 so-bad-it’s good Holiday Special. In fact this year, a new documentary A Disturbance in the Force examines how the outrageous special came to be.
- If that’s not enough, our own Mike Celestino interviewed directors Jeremy Coon and Steve Kozak about their documentary project and history with Star Wars.
If you’re looking for more shopping opportunities, gift ideas and seasonal fun we have plenty of news and merchandise featured under our shopping tag!