Space 220, one of the most popular restaurants in EPCOT, celebrated its second anniversary by debuting some new drinks yesterday and we were lucky enough to be invited out to take a look. Check out all of the new offerings below.
- Lagoon Bay aperitif, lychee liqueur, lemon juice, Prosecco
- Butterfly pea flower, lemonade, sprite, glow cube
Solar Flare Sour
- Lyre’s agave blanco, mango, lime juice, grapefruit bitters, Fever-Tree tonic water
- Lemon juice, blue cotton candy syrup, sprite, pineapple juice, Pop Rocks
- Bacardi, Malibu, passion fruit, blood orange, pineapple, lime sour, passion fruit boba
- Espolon blanco tequila, watermelon lime sour, salted lime foam, electricdust
- Conniption Kinship gin, St-Germain Elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, freeze-dried raspberries
Space Age Mule
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka, fresh carrot juice, mango, lime juice, ginger beer, tajin rim
Black Hole Fashioned
- Knob Creek, demerara, whiskey barrel aged bitters
- Grey Goose strawberry lemongrass, Midori melon liqueur, strawberry popping pearls
- Bacardi 8, Velvet Falernum, Orgeat, passion fruit, lemon juice
- There are also some new food offerings coming to Space 220 and throughout all of EPCOT, which you can see in the latest Foodie Guide.