This Thursday, September 28th, The Villas at Disneyland Hotel will officially open, and if you can’t make it out to see them just yet, Disney will be hosting a live stream of the Grand Opening Ceremony.
- The Villas at Disneyland Hotel celebrates the magic of creativity and storytelling like never before through contemporary designs and carefully curated pieces inspired by Disney Legends.
- The Grand Opening Ceremony of the second DVC property at the Disneyland Resort will be live streamed on Thursday September 28th at 10:30 a.m. PDT/1:30 p.m. EDT. You can access the live-stream here.
- Additionally, a new video has been released, offering up some new glimpses into the new tower.
- The video shows off the colorful exterior of the tower, the lobby, as well as some touches inspired by Walt Disney and the “golden era of animation” – including the Steamboat Willie splash pad and new Palette Pool.
- During the opening weekend, a mosaic of Sleeping Beauty Castle made up of family photos from Disney Vacation Club Members across the globe will be on display.
- Watch the video featuring Bill Diercksen (Senior Vice President & General Manager, Disney Vacation Club) and Anne Miller (Principal Interior Designer, Walt Disney Imagineering) below:
More About The Villas at Disneyland Hotel:
- The new tower will feature over 340 rooms, welcoming guests to a variety of themed accommodations, such as duo studios, deluxe studios, one- and two-bedroom villas, and multi-level grand villas.
- Each room will include just-like-home amenities and modern décor inspired by Walt Disney Animation Studios classics like The Jungle Book, Sleeping Beauty, The Princess and the Frog, Fantasia and more.
- The newly imagined duo studio will bring the story of The Jungle Book to life. Perfect for two guests, this cozy retreat features a split bathroom with themed tile accents, and a queen-size bed that conveniently tucks into the wall to reveal a sofa when not in use.
- The deluxe studios will celebrate the stories of Sleeping Beauty or The Princess and the Frog. Deluxe studios will include a kitchenette, split bathroom, and two queen-size beds to sleep up to four guests.
- One and two-bedroom villas offer roomier accommodations for larger families, sleeping up to five and nine guests, respectively. The villas include a full-size kitchen and living areas with comfortable sofa seating that can be easily pulled down to reveal a queen-size bed, complete with a story-themed mural above, inspired by The Princess and the Frog or Fantasia. The comfort continues into the main bedroom, which includes a spacious en-suite bathroom featuring double vanities, a soaking tub with a themed mosaic-style tile mural, and a spa-like shower.
- The three-bedroom grand villas feature multi-level accommodations, sleeping up to 12 guests. On the first floor, families can enjoy a full-size kitchen, large dining area, and a double-sided fireplace connecting the living area to a private outdoor balcony. The first floor is also home to the primary suite, inspired by Bambi. Guests will discover more magic as they venture up a spiral staircase to discover a full-size washer and dryer and two themed bedrooms. One bedroom is inspired by Frozen and one by Moana, each with two queen-size beds and en-suite bathrooms.
- For more information on The Villas at Disneyland Hotel visit TheVillasAtDisneylandHotel.com.