Now that Pixar Pier is open and Toy Story Land is about to make its official debut, Disney is ready to share Play Disney Parks app with fans on both sides of the country. Disney Parks Blog announced the brand new app this spring and on Saturday, June 30th guests will be able to explore all the magic it has to offer.
- Disney Park Blog has announced that the Play Disney Parks App will be available to download and use on Saturday, June 30th.
- Guests can pre-order the free app now through the App Store and Google Play.
- Play Disney Parks is an interactive app that takes guests even deeper into the magic. Full of trivia, games, and challenges at select attractions throughout the Parks, guests will discover new and exciting experiences at every turn!
- The app also includes Disney curated playlists that guest will be able to stream with their Apple Music subscription.
Where to play in the Parks:
Currently the following attractions will have games and challenges to explore with the Play Disney Parks app:
- Disneyland Resort:
- “Playset Party” at Toy Story Mania! in Disney California Adventure
- “Off to Neverland” at Peter Pan’s Flight at Disneyland park
- “Rocket Race” at Space Mountain at Disneyland park
- Walt Disney World Resort:
- “Playset Party” at Toy Story Mania! in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- “Off to Neverland” at Peter Pan’s Flight at Magic Kingdom,
- “Rocket Race” at Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom,
- “Andy’s Boardgame Blast!” at the new Slinky Dog Dash coaster at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
More about the app:
- Thomas Smith for Disney Parks Blog: “Guests signed into their Disney account (available to guests 13 and over) can also earn, collect and share uniquely themed achievements, rewarded for playing games, answering trivia, completing challenges and experiencing select attractions across Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort. And with the Disney trivia feature, there’s sure to be something for everyone to enjoy as guests can discover fun facts about their favorite theme parks.”
- Thomas Smith: “The Play Disney Parks app will evolve over time with new experiences and offerings, including the eagerly anticipated Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, coming to Disneyland Resort in summer 2019 and Walt Disney World Resort in late fall 2019.