Guests can carry the magic with them no matter where they go with Disney curated music playlists. Play Disney Parks app and Apple Music will provide hours of entertainment that’s literally music to your ears! Guests can listen to favorite Parks songs and medleys with these special playlists.
- Disneyland Resort Playlists:
- Adventureland – Disneyland Park
- Frontierland – Disneyland Park
- Tomorrowland – Disneyland Park
- Buena Vista Street – Disney California Adventure
- Cars Land – Disney California Adventure
- Grizzly Peak – Disney California Adventure
- Hollywood Land – Disney California Adventure
- World of Color – Disney California Adventure
- Walt Disney World Playlists:
- Adventureland – Magic Kingdom
- Fantasyland – Magic Kingdom
- Frontierland and Liberty Square – Magic Kingdom
- Main Street U.S.A. – Magic Kingdom
- Tomorrowland – Magic Kingdom
- Happily Ever After – Magic Kingdom
- Future World – Epcot
- World Showcase – Epcot
- Frozen Ever After – Epcot
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Good to know:
- In order to stream the terrific music offerings, guests will need to have an Apple Music subscription.
- However, all of the tracks included are available for purchase on iTunes as well.
- Play Disney Parks is a free app that’s currently available for pre-order and will be released on Saturday, June 30th.
What they’re saying:
- Thomas Smith: “This first-of-its-kind Disney app will also allow guests to celebrate the songs of Disney in a whole new way. Access Apple Music from within the app to tap into a curated audio experience featuring official playlists inspired by beloved theme park lands, attractions and characters – and some favorite memories too. Apple Music subscribers will even be able to add favorite Disney tracks direct to their Apple Music library allowing them to live and re-live the magic of Disney parks music at home.”