This fall, guests visiting Disneyland Paris Resort will have the chance to attend the first ever Disney Loves Jazz, Soiree of Jazz. The hard ticket event will take place at the Walt Disney Studios Park on September 29th from 8 pm – 1am and will feature jazz performances throughout the park, exclusive concerts, and special character meet and greets. In fact, Disney Loves Jazz will mark the debut appearance of Edgar from The Aristocats!
Disney Loves Jazz, Soiree of Jazz:
- The special event will be held at the Walt Disney Studios Park on September 29th from 8 pm – 11 pm.
- Guests can purchase tickets to the Soiree through the Disneyland Paris website. There are two ticket levels for guests to choose from:
- Standard Ticket (€49)
- Premium Ticket (€69)
- Standard Ticket includes:
- Multiple Jazz performances throughout Walt Disney Studios Park (New Orleans, Gypsy, Funk, Electro)
- Encounters with the jazziest Disney Characters:
- The Aristocats
- Tiana, Naveen & Louis
- Roger Rabbit & Eddie Valiant
- Never seen before Disney Character in a Disney Park: Edgar, from the animated movie, The Aristocats
- The last evening of Le Rendez-vous Gourmand de Disneyland Paris – Edition 2018
- Exciting rides during the night
- Premium Ticket includes:
- Standard Ticket offerings
- Jazz Loves Disney in concert. Pay tribute to the most beautiful and symbolic tunes of Disney’s magic world featuring the talented stylings of:
- Selah Sue
- Ben l’Oncle Soul
- China Moses
- Myles Sanko
- Hugh Coltman & Robin McKelle
More Walt Disney Studios Park fun:
- The park hosted their Inaugural FanDaze event late this spring. Guests met rare characters, watched a DuckTales parade, and enjoyed walk-on rides all night long. Plus, Ortensia (Oswald’s girlfriend) made her park debut during a special performance.
- It’s the Summer of Super Heroes! Going on now through September 30th, guests can meet the Avengers, sample hero themed foods, and celebrate everything about their favorite crime fighters.
- The 2nd annual Rendez-Vous Gourmand will start on Friday, July 27th. The event will run through September 30th and will feature international, regional, and vegan cuisines. Disney revealed the tasty menu offerings that will be available to guests during the event.